03 April 2007

Recodring yourself

I recently downloaded Audacity, an open-source audio mixing and editing program, to play with recording my self. I discovered listening to recordings of myself made me far more aware of my accent problems while trying to speak Spanish and Japanese than when I try listening to myself while talking.

Listening to yourself on a recording speaking a foreign language in addition to your practicing with native speakers and audio tapes/cds, seems to be a good way to fine tune your ear and your accent for your new language.

1 comment:

Patricia Gordillo Serrano said...

Stimati Truth Knight:

Vi invito affettuosamente a visitare il mio foglio o pagina in Internet dove troveranno i miei romanza e le mie poesie

Penso che per me possa essere molto importante leggere e lasciare il loro pensiero o interpretazioni sulle stessi poesie.

Volentieri


Patricia Gordillo

Córdoba - Argentina

www.patriciagordillo.com.ar


elsubeybajadelamarea.blogspot.com



Mie poesie all' Italiano